Friday, October 17, 2014

OUTFIT: Hat and coat







OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Volunteer ministry

Hat: Marshall's, old (similar)
Coat: Guess (similar)
Sweater set: Lord and Taylor, really old (apparently they don't make these anymore!)
Skirt: Athleta, old (similar)
Boots: Costume International via ebay (similar)
Sunglasses: Folding Wayfarer by Ray-Ban (similar)

Fall has truly arrived, and with it, my opportunity to pull out my wool hats (all 2 of them).  This hat feels a bit over-the-top, but that's part of the fun.  The fabric is really only appropriate for fall and winter, and, while it could be worn on mild winter days around here, it's not warm enough for full-on frozen tundra season.  So, I'll enjoy my costumey hat now, while I can....  Along with my sweater set.  Yep, I'm retro, all right.

1 comment: