Wednesday, October 8, 2014

OUTFIT: Blooper is what they call it








So I didn't even notice I had giant wet spots on my chambray shirt at the time of these pictures.  Apparently there was no mirror check - I just did my dishes (messily, obviously), then got out there and took some bad photos.  Sad to think someone who shares her fashion ideas with the web is this clueless.  Thought it might at least put a smile on your face.  Or a roll in your eyes....

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Doing dishes! Errands, visit to Bita

Shirt: Old Navy (similar)
Tank: Old Navy, currently in store only (similar)
Pants: Old Navy, refashioned to make calves smaller (exact)
Shoes: Sperry via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar)
Earrings: via ebay (similar)
Watch: vintage Citizen via ebay (similar)
Sunglasses: Oakley, old (Mike's)

No comments:

Post a Comment