Monday, April 28, 2014

OUTFIT: Belted military with a pop of neon

I am loving this military jacket - a sale find from Old Navy.  Go get yourself one before they are all gone!

Sorry for so many pics.  I'm not vain, but I actually took pictures other than in my yard and feel like I should show them off.  Plus, you have to see the before salon hair, and the beautiful after (Thanks, Emily!).  I should go to the salon more often...

What do you think?  Good combo?  How do you mix military??  I'm all ears.

Outfit details and similar online finds follow the pictures.

AT HOME (Wavy triangle hair):




AT A PARK (Shiny salon hair):






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Jacket: Old Navy (exact on sale)
Top: Old Navy (similar)
Skirt: Relativity via Boston Store (similar)
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (similar)
Belt: American Eagle, thrifted (similar)
Sunglasses: Rayban (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment