Sunday, November 30, 2014

OUTFIT: Blue and green and glasses, too!

With tall boots:









With booties: 










OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Volunteer ministry

Sweater: J. Crew Factory (similar)
Chambray top: Old Navy (similar)
Skirt: Athleta (similar)
Bag: Ashley Brooke (similar)
Glasses: Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Earrings: ebay (similar)
Watch: vintage Citizen (similar)
Tall boots: Calvin Klein via ebay (similar)
Booties: Bussola (exact)

Here are two different versions of this outfit; which do you like better?  I think I like the gray ankle boot version, because it's such a departure for me to wear all lighter colors.  That was the appeal of this entire outfit, actually.  Other than the brown boots and tights, which I had to wear due to the cool morning weather (the gray boots didn't arrive until afternoon), all of the colors were decidedly on the lighter end of the spectrum.  That's a fashion goal from way back that I'm still working on (this post)!  I just purchased a couple of pale-colored pieces, so we'll see if I can get those worked into some outfits once they arrive...  What are your fashion goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment