Sunday, November 2, 2014

OUTFIT: Olive and cobalt for fall







OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Volunteer ministry

Jacket: Old Navy, last spring (similar shape, similar color)
Top: Old Navy, old (similar)
Skirt: Old Navy, old (similar)
Shoes: Nine West, thrifted (similar)
Watch: vintage Citizen via ebay (similar)
Sunglasses (on my head - it's not a weird hair bow): Folding Wayfarers by Ray Ban (similar)
Bag: vintage Coach via ebay (similar)
Earrings: craft fair (similar)

So, you'd think Old Navy sponsors me, right?  Nope.  Nobody sponsors me and my little blog at this point.  But, I do like mixing in affordable Old Navy items, and sometimes that ends up being the bulk of what I'm wearing.  Why not?

Anyway, to the meat of the message.  Would you ever pair olive and cobalt?  I really thought this was a new color combination for me, but I realized I had tried (and loved) it before (this post).  In any case, olive is becoming a total neutral for me, so I think I've almost combined it with every color on the spectrum (here with light blue, here with navy blue, here with black and white, here with brown/leopard print, here with red and here with neon yellow)!  What's your favorite new color combination?  Share, please!

PS New state, new photo settings!  This one will be my go-to when it's rainy (or when I'm shy and there are people around my building...)

No comments:

Post a Comment