Tuesday, June 17, 2014

OUTFIT: Simple black and white







I'm loving the simplicity of black and white for summer.  To me, it's rather stark (even boring) for winter, which can be part of the appeal, I suppose, but for summer it just feels right.  Layering white over white can be such an easy way to add texture, too.  It was chilly in the morning and I layered a white linen jacket over the lace top, and it really worked (too bad I didn't capture it in my photos, it was an afterthought).  I'm guessing you have lots of white and black items in your closet you can easily pair together, too.  Give it a try!

OUTFIT DETAILS:
Activity: Volunteer work

Tee: thrifted (similar)
Tank: via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
Skirt: thrifted (similar a-line, similar straight)
Shoes: Michael Kors via ebay (similarsimilar)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (savesplurge)




No comments:

Post a Comment