Monday, June 30, 2014

OUTFIT: Mix and match







Remember this post and this post?  (Sorry, I like to live the fantasy that this blog has actual followers...)  Anyway, this outfit was a basically a shortcut using combinations from those outfits. Is that cheating?  I don't think so.  Isn't it great to have a different, but already proven outfit ready to go based on former outfits that worked?  Why not?  And, it makes me think of some ideas for a capsule travel wardrobe (maybe coming soon).  Life is complicated, fashion shouldn't be.

PS I just noticed I held my bag backwards for every picture.  It's all in the details, right?  Sigh.  (And, squint much?)

OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Activity: Work at the office

Shirt: thrifted (similar)
Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
Shoes: Steven Madden (similar)
Necklace: ebay (similar)
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (similar)
Earrings: Ebay (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment