Tuesday, June 3, 2014

OUTFIT: Primary color mix

Outfit blogging has some interesting effects.  For one thing, I get super sick of seeing myself in photos, so that's always fun, but it is interesting being able to track what you're wearing regularly.  I hadn't realized primary colors (red, yellow and blue) were my go-to color combination until I looked back at some of my recent posts (here and here).  I think part of this is that I actually own these colors (haven't you noticed it's harder to find certain colors you may wish you owned? Or maybe it's just me), so I have the opportunity to pair them together, but also, it's a classic color combination that just works.

What do you think?  Do you pair primary colors together?

Outfit details and a similar look you could obtain follow.






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Sweater: J. Crew Factory (exact)
Tee: Lands' End (exact)
Skirt: Old Navy (similar)
Shoes: Korks by Kork Ease (similar)
Bag: Steve Madden via ebay (similar)
Necklace: ebay (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment