Wednesday, June 4, 2014

OUTFIT: Casual eyelet with bright shorts

Don't you love a casual outfit with a touch of style? That's always my hardest look to capture, for some reason, which is why you don't see a ton of casual outfits on the blog.  J does it really well - check out her recent post with some adorable outfits using shorts. This was an outfit I really liked (I wore it twice last week alone!), and I think I've found a formula I can repeat:  1. Eyelet top, half-tucked; 2. Trouser shorts; 3. Cognac belt and platform sandals.  The tall sandals give me a bit of confidence, and the eyelet top looks much more stylish than a regular knit tee shirt.

Do you have a summer formula for style?  Share, please!

Outfit details follow pictures.






OUTFIT DETAILS:
Tee: Old Navy (similar)
Shorts: Banana Republic Factory (similar)
Belt: American Eagle, thrifted (similar)
Sandals: Franco Sarto via Nordstrom Rack (similar)












No comments:

Post a Comment